WIN A LUXURY MINI BREAK FOR TWO AT LAURA ASHLEY'S STUNNING HOTEL, THE MANOR!
Unwind in the lap of luxury, with the chance to win a two-night break at Laura Ashley’s stunning hotel, The Manor in Hertfordshire.
Laura Ashley Bathroom Collection is offering ONE LUCKY WINNER AND A GUEST the chance to relax in sumptuous style at our beautiful Tudor hotel.
Situated in the leafy Hertfordshire countryside only 20 minutes from London by train, this peaceful retreat is set in 10 acres of gardens and natural woodland. Designed according to Laura Ashley’s rich heritage and traditional values of quality and originality, the hotel boasts a stunning backdrop for a much-needed getaway.
The lucky winner and their guest will be treated to a two night bed and breakfast stay during January or February 2016. Dinner in the fine dining, AA Rosette awarded Cavendish restaurant will be included on one evening of their choice.
The Laura Ashley Bathroom Collection has become synonymous with bathroom style and function since its launch in 2014.
With a range of classic and contemporary bathroom furniture crafted from solid oak or hand painted in soft grey or off white, and stylish coordinating taps and sanitaryware, the collection offers bathrooms which will never go out of style.
From the timeless Marlborough range, perfect for a classic country-style bathroom, to the elegance of the soft white Langham furniture, there’s a style to suit every taste. The craftsmanship evident in the design details, and luxurious touches such as honed marble or granite worktops show we’ve thought of every aspect of your bathroom space and applied the trademark Laura Ashley stamp of quality.
AND HERE’S HOW TO ENTER...
On Facebook, simply like both the Laura Ashley Bathroom Collection page (facebook.com/lauraashleybathrooms) and at least one of our status posts relating to the competition.
On Twitter, make sure you’re following us (@LAbathroomsUK) and retweet at least one of our tweets relating to the competition with the hashtag #LABCcomp.
Entering via both Facebook and Twitter will give you two chances to win!
Spread the word and let your friends know about the Laura Ashley Bathroom Collection and the chance to win a luxiourious mini break!
Entrants will be collated and the winner drawn at random on 15th December 2015.
Terms and conditions:
Laura Ashley Bathroom Collection competition November/December 2015:
Win a mini break at Laura Ashley’s The Manor Hotel, Hertfordshire
1. Prize includes a two night bed and breakfast stay for two people at Laura Ashley’s The Manor Hotel in Elstree, including dinner in the Cavendish Restaurant on one night. Drinks are not included. Transport is not included.
2. This competition is valid within the UK including Northern Ireland only. It excludes the Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
3. This competition is valid to residents over the age of 18 only.
4. The prize is non-transferrable.
5. No cash alternative.
6. All entries to the competition must be via either:
7. The competition end date is Wednesday, 15th December 2015 @3.00pm.
8. One (1) winner will be notified by Homestyle PR by Friday 18th December 2015.
9. The prize hotel stay is to be taken in the months of January and February 2016 ONLY.
10. Roper Rhodes Ltd is the organiser of this competition - Company no. 1568433, registered address Unit 2, Brassmill Lane Trading Estate, Bath, BA1 3JF. Any enquiries can be sent by post to this address for the attention of Tanya Ricketts.
11. No information supplied will be circulated to any third party and is strictly for use by Roper Rhodes/Laura Ashley Bathroom Collection and Homestyle PR to update consumers of future promotional offers and activity.
12. Employees and direct family members of those working for Laura Ashley, Roper Rhodes or Homestyle PR cannot enter or win this competition.
13. This competition is for a limited period only and Roper Rhodes reserves the rights to amend the terms and conditions or terminate the competition at any time.
14. Roper Rhodes’ decision is final and binding. No correspondence or any form of communications will be entered into.